The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Jun 07, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Show Me The Way To Go Home"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "First Institute crash tests of Smart car: diminutive two-seater earns top ratings for protecting people in front & side crashes"
- Michelle Krebs, Edmunds.com & AutoObserver.com - "J.D. Power's Initial Quality study and The Harbour Report and GM and Ford laying off more people"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 07 June 2008
Ivan Anderson - Consortium for Automotive Education
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Joe Guarino - Joe Guarino Automotive Repairs and Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY, and Little Italy Auto Repairs
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications