The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
May 31, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Tread Quietly"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, with Bruce Wennerstrom, Co-Chair, 2008 Greenwich Concours D'Elegance - Vintage Cars, Boats and Planes
- Jeff Bartlett, deputy automotive editor, Consumer Reports.org - "Consumer Reports Warns: Trading to Smaller Cars Too Soon May Not Save Money"
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - NYC Car Sales
- Dr, William Sharfman, Director of Judging Automotive News PACE Awards - Ford Edge and 2009 Hyundai Sonata.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 31 May 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards