The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
May 17, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "A Stitch in Time"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - VW Passat 4 Motion
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Editor Online, Autos Consumer Reports - "Grand Openings---Hatchbacks Combine Economy and Versatility"
- Michael Porcelli - Beware of Salvaged Cars in the Market Place
- Dr. William Sharfman - VW Tiguan
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 17 May 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Gulf Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards