The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
May 10, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Too Much Sushi"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - VW Eos
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "There's No Crystal Ball to Foresee the Safety Benefits of Crash Avoidance "
- Jim Travers, Editor Consumer Reports - "GPS NAVIGATORS"
- Dr. William Sharfman - Infiniti FX
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 10 May 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards