The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Apr 26, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "My Bentley Will Do Less Than 120"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "New Crash Results: Subaru Forester"
- Karen Polan, Toyota Driving Expectations Program Manager and Community Relations Administrator - Toyota Offers Free Defensive Driving Program May 2-4 2008
- Robert M. Ward, Commissioner of the Department of Motor Vehicles, State of Connecticut - "Governor Rell Signs Teen Driver Safety Measures Law"
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek Magazine - "The Believer": Larry Burns, GM's vice president for research and development.
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 26 April 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications