The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Apr 19, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent - "Blowing in the Power"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Dodge Avenger RT
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "New Crash Tests of midsized cars"
- David Koontz, Publisher, Cengage Delmar Learning - Chilton Manuals
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - Automotive Parts Recycling
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging PACE Awards - The 2008 Awards
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 19 April 2008
Ivan Anderson - Ivan's Automotive Service
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards