The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Apr 05, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "It's On The Flaw"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2008 Mercedes-Benz CL 550 COUPE
- Ms. Melissa Silberman, Principal, New York Automotive High School - "How Automotive High School improved its graduation rates"
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek - "World Traffic Safety Symposium Award for Auto Week's Elderly Driver Safety Articles"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 05 April 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Melissa Silberman - Principal, New York Automotive High School