The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Mar 22, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent , London England - "Smaller is Bigger"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "HIT A FAST BALL"
- Michelle Krebs, Edmunds.com - "Forecasting Car Sales in 2008"
- Cliff Weathers, Deputy Autos Editor, Consumer Reports - "Owner Costs Comparisons Reveal Cheaper Cars May Cost More"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 22 March 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Jay S. Duskin, Esq. - Senior Partner in the Law Firm of Duskin and Crowe, Staten Island, NY, Specializing in traffic related crimes and violations
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards