The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Mar 08, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Safer Goes The Baby Volvo"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Saturn Astra
- Holly Reich and Mary Beth Stanek, GM Director of Energy and Environmental Policy - "Virgin Atlantic, Rolls Royce, Chevy Partner Up"
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, Autoweek - "Hating Is Easy"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 08 March 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Robert Erskine - Senior European Correspondent from London, England
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications