The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Mar 01, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Blow The Bulbs and Look Away"
- Samuel de la Garza, Ford's Focus Marketing Manager - "Ford Focus Gains Sales Momentum as Younger Buyers Seek Sync Connectivity, Fuel Economy"
- Joe Nolan, Senior Vice President, Insuarance Institute for Highway Safety - "New Crash Tests of SUVs"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, & Jim Taylor, Cadillac General Manager - "CTS"
- Jake Fisher, Consumer Reports - "Consumer Reports' Automaker Report Cards: Honda Again Valedictorian; Ford and GM Improve"
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - Jaguar XF
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 01 March 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Gulf Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards