The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Feb 16, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Older, Wiser, Any Better"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, joined by Maria Rohrer, Buick Marketing Director - Buick Enclave
- Michell Krebs, Senior Editor, Edmunds' AutoObserver.com - GM's Turnaround? & Car Shoppers Moving Away from V8 Engines
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - Mini Clubman
- Jim Travers, Consumer Reports associate editor & Author of EXTREME CARS
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 16 February 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Jay S. Duskin, Esq. - Senior Partner in the Law Firm of Duskin and Crowe, Staten Island, NY, Specializing in traffic related crimes and violations
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications