The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Feb 09, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Cars For Every Place"
- John McDermott and Fred Bordoff - CWE's Training Programs
- Bill Visnic, Contributing Editor for Edmunds' AutoObserver.com - Hybrids
- Bill Baitzel, Automotive Coordinator, SUNY Rockland Community College
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 09 February 2008
Bill Baitzel - Automotive Coordinator, SUNY Rockland Community College
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility & Consortium for Automotive Education
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards