The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Feb 02, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Bags of Glass"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, joined by Gary Kovacic of GM - 2008 Malibu
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Infiniti SUV earns top safety award"
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - Dodge Journey
- Dr. William Sharfman - 2009 Nissan Murano
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 02 February 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Niall Brendan - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Tom Foley - Brendan's Service Station & Access Automotive Communications
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Simmons Valeris - Valeris Service Stations and the Consortium for Automotive Education