The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Jan 19, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Europe Looking to Ban Imports of Some Biofuel Crops"
- John Russell,Senior Correspondent - 2008 Mazda5
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Cadillac CTS earns top safety award"
- Kristen Davis, Director of Professional Automotive and Trucking Learning Solutions at Delmar, Cengage Learning and Eddie Hodges, Earned an award because he received the highest composite score out of 350,000 technicians in the ASE exams
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 19 January 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards