The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Jan 05, 2008
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Ta Ta to Jaguar and Land Rover"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2008 Honda Accord Coupe V6
- Michelle Krebs, Edmunds. com AutoObserver - "2007: A Historic Tear for U.S. Vehicle Sales"
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek - "No Payne, No Gain"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 05 January 2008
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications