The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Dec 29, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Er Keep Left, Welcome, er Willkimmen, To Her Majesties Highways"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Mazda RX8
- Jay S. Duskin, Esq. - Your Rights in Traffic Related Violations
- Thomas Wolfe, PACE Tires and Diagnostic - Nitrogen in Tires
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 29 December 2007
Ivan Anderson - Ivan's Automotive Service
Harold Bendell - Major World
Jay S. Duskin, Esq. - Senior Partner in the Law Firm of Duskin and Crowe, Staten Island, NY, Specializing in traffic related crimes and violations
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Jean Raio - Sal's Transmission and Access Automotive Communications