The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Dec 08, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Sat 'n' Learn"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Suzuki SX4
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - A Cute Show in Boston - MIT'S creative lab and City Car collaboration with GM
- Michelle Krebs, Edmunds.com - "Reports True Cost of Incentives for November and additional updated topics
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 08 December 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Gulf Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility & Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications