The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Dec 01, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "New Bubbles"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - "Audi A6 - A Worthy Challenge to the E-Class and 5 Series"
- Kristen Davis, Director Professional Automotive and Trucking Training Solutions, Delmar Cengage Learning - Professional Automotive Technician Training Series
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Editor of Consumer Reports - "Dealership Experience Survey Shows Most Car Buyers Walk Away Happy"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 01 December 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Arthur Egner - Ace Auto Clinic (Hewlett, Long Island, NY) and The Consortium for Automotive Education
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY