The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Nov 24, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "The Eyes Have It"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Washington, DC - 2008 Winners of Top Safety Picks Award
- Jay S. Duskin, Esq. Senior Partner in the law firm of Duskin and Crowe, Staten Island, NY, specializing in traffic related crimes and violations
- Dr. William Sharfman - Various reports on Brazil
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 24 November 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Jay S. Duskin, Esq. - Senior Partner in the Law Firm of Duskin and Crowe, Staten Island, NY, Specializing in traffic related crimes and violations
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards