The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Nov 17, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "As Clear as a Bell"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Subaru Legacy and the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Paul Randle, Chief Engineer of Mustang - Bullitt
- Leonard Kovel, Auto Audio - SEMA and Vehicle Wrapping
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - GNYADA Hosts Forum For Women in the Auto Industry: A Multi-Taskers Dream
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek - "Toyota Becomes a Target"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 17 November 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com