The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Nov 17, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "As Clear as a Bell"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Subaru Legacy and the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Paul Randle, Chief Engineer of Mustang - Bullitt
- Leonard Kovel, Auto Audio - SEMA and Vehicle Wrapping
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - GNYADA Hosts Forum For Women in the Auto Industry: A Multi-Taskers Dream
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek - "Toyota Becomes a Target"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 17 November 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - Automotive and travel writer, contributing to a variety of publications including Edmunds.com, Rides, Elite Traveler, and AutomotiveRhythms.com