The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab Congratulates the Graduates of the CWE's Entry Level Automotive Training Program held at NYCAT
Franklin Cardwell, Jr.
Oct 27, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "A Touch of the Bends"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - "Saturn Vue"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "DWI"
- Sheila Meyer, Chairwoman, The Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association and Owner of Meyer Chevrolet - Women's Automotive Career Forum
- Jake Fisher, Vehicle Program Manager, Consumer Reports - "The Money Class"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 27 October 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Gulf Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards