The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Oct 20, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Stop Acting The Clone"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Saab 9-7X
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "New crash tests: some midsized SUVs perform worse than many cars in side tests"
- Jake Fisher, Consumer Reports - "Consumer Reports' 2007 Annual Car Reliability Survey Shows Toyota Slips as Ford Improves"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News Pace Awards - Audi S5, S4, and R8
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 20 October 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards