The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Oct 13, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London England - "Europe: Big Boom"
- Jim Graham, Ford Motor Company Fund - "National Teen Safe Driver Week"
- Gene Petersen, Data Program Manager, Consumer Reports - "Summer and All-Season, Ultra-High Performance Tires"
- Mark Scheinberg, President, The Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association - "Automotive Career Fairs"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 13 October 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Joseph Imperial - Director of Automotive Technology, Suffolk Community College, SUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards