The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Oct 06, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - BMW
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - The Toyota Tundra Pick-Up Truck
- Laurence Fix, The Car Coach - "Trick Or Treat, Keep An Eye On The Street"
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - Land Rover Trip in Argentina
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - Volvo XC 70 and Infiniti EX
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 06 October 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - The New York Daily News and The Washington Post
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards