The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Auto Lab welcomes Lincoln Tech's Students and Faculty in Whitestone, Queens as new listeners!
In addition, here are the 2007 Automotive High School Scholarship
There is one additional award:
Sep 15, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent; and Miles Morris of the Fairfield County Gold Coast Concours D'Elegance
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - Frankfurt Auto Show
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - Microsoft's SYNC for Ford
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 15 September 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Holly Reich - The New York Daily News and The Washington Post
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts