The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Saturday, September 26, 2015 —
This week on The Auto Lab, Robert Erskine’s guest will be
Sarah Sillars, Recently Appointed First Woman CEO of the Institute Of Advanced Motorists in the UK
The Auto Lab welcomes Lincoln Tech's Students and Faculty in Whitestone, Queens as new listeners!
In addition, here are the 2007 Automotive High School Scholarship
There is one additional award:
Sep 08, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Eye Eye the I-Car"
- Jim Travers, Consumer Reports - "Consumer Reports Finds Mainataing Cars for 200,000 Miles Can Save Owners Thousands of Dollars"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - 2008 Saab 9-3
- Holly Reich, Edmunds.com - "High School Students Designing a Concept Car at the LA Auto Show"
- Bruce Bendell, Major World - All-Electric Cars
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 08 September 2007
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Holly Reich - The New York Daily News and The Washington Post
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards