The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
The Auto Lab welcomes Lincoln Tech's Students and Faculty in Whitestone, Queens as new listeners!
In addition, here are the 2007 Automotive High School Scholarship
There is one additional award:
Sep 01, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England, and the Honorable Lord March, Owner of the world famous Goodwood Race Course - 2007 Goodwood Revival
- John Russell - Audi TT Roadster
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "New Side Tests of Large Luxury Cars: Luxury Doesn't Always Buy Safety"
- Douglas Love, Senior Director Communications, Consumer Reports - "Toyota Tundra, Chevrolet Silverado Rank Best in Tests of Four, Full-Sized Crew-Cab Pickups"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging Automotive News PACE Awards - Scion
- John McDermott and Seretese Smith, Special In Studio Guests, Consortium for Worker Education
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 01 September 2007
Dominick Alia - Computer Diagnostics
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications