The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Auto Lab welcomes Lincoln Tech's Students and Faculty in Whitestone, Queens as new listeners!
In addition, here are the 2007 Automotive High School Scholarship
There is one additional award:
Aug 11, 2007
- Prof. Dennis Foy, United Kingdom - Alternative Fuels in the UK
- Mary Beth Stanek, Head of E86 Flex Fuel Initiative, GM
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Mercedes CL 550
- Jim Travers, Consumer Reports - Car paint scratch removers
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - 2008 Toyota Highlander
Coming Up - Saturday, 04 August 2007
- Dennis Foy, from London, England - Alternative Fuels
- Chris Meagher, Assistant Chief Engineer, GM - Two-Mode SUVs
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - Infiniti G37
- Joe Nolan, Senior Vice President of Vehicle Research, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - Bumpers on luxury cars don't do a good job of resisting damage
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 04 August 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Ragusa - Ragusa's Complete Auto Repairs
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards