The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
Jul 21, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "A Lot of Hot Air"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Saturn Aura Hybrid
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Editor, Consumer Reports On-Line - "Saturn Rising: Midsized SUVs - GM's New Entry Rates Among the Best"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - Touareg 2
- Michael Morrissey, Manager, Saturn Product Communications
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 21 July 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Arthur Egner - Ace Auto Clinic (Hewlett, Long Island, NY) and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards