The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
Jul 14, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspeondent, London, England, and David Browne, Head of the Automotive Design Program Course at Coventry University
- Tony Posawatz, Vehicle Line Director for the Chevrolet Volt And GM's E-Flex Propulsion Systems, also in charge of bringing Electrically Driven GM Vehicles to Market
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - GMC Sierra 2500
- Nick Prague - MTA Truck Roadeo and Cars Show at Belmont Race Track
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 14 July 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts