The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
Jul 07, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "A Lorry Load of Trouble"
- Ralph Bombardiere, Executive Director, and Jordan Weine, Chairman of the Board, of the Gasoline and Service Dealers Association - " New York Times-Shops and Condos Crowding Out Gas Stations"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Rear crash protection in SUVs, pickup trucks, and minivans: most of their seat/head restraints are marginal or poor"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Mazda 3
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek - "Get Under Our Big Tent" - AutoWeek Teen Driving Safety Summit
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 07 July 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility & Consortium for Automotive Education
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards