The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
Jun 30, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "To the Top of the Hill"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Carbon Offsets
- Sue Auriemma, Kids and Cars - The Cameron Gulbransen Kids and Cars Safety Act
- Tom Wolfe, Pace Tires - Chinese Tires are Ordered Recalled
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 30 June 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Libby DeMarco - Broadway Gulf Station, Jersey City, New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards