The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
Jun 23, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Park and Crunch"
- Tony Posawatz, Vehicle Line Director for the Chevrolet Volt and GM's E-Flex - "GM's Plug-in Hybrids"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - HHR and the New 10 Commandments
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Editor Online, Consumer Reports - Run-Flat Tires
- Jeff Mohr - "Bumper Booster Protects Rears"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 23 June 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Fred Bordoff - New York Center for Automotive Technology (NYCAT)
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards