The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
May 12, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "A British Design That Changed The World"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Audi Q7
- Jamie Kitman, New York Bureau Chief, Automobile Magazine - "Noise, Vibration, and Harshness" -- Daimler's sale of Chrysler
- Jim Travers, Consumer Reports - "Potential Benefits of Greener Taxis in NYC"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 12 May 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Arthur Egner - Ace Auto Clinic (Hewlett, Long Island, NY) and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic and The Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Info and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority Training Superintendent and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News PACE Awards