The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
We have fixed a problem you may have been experiencing with our archives going back to December 2013. We apologize for any problems you were experiencing. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
May 5, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "The Stuff of Life"
- Ralph Bombardiere, Executive Director, GASDA - Spike in Gasoline Prices
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - BMW 335 Coupe
- Leonard Shiller, Antique Automobile Association of Brooklyn - "40th Annual Show"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards - AUDI TT Coupe and Roadster
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 05 May 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs and the Consortium for Automotive Education
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Body Shop, and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards
Simmons Valeris - Valeris Service Stations and the Consortium for Automotive Education