The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
April 28, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "No Means No"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Director of Judging, Automotive News PACE Awards, London, England - The Audi TT Sports Car
- Jamie Kittman, New York Bureau, Automobile Magazine - "Noise, Vibration, and Harshness" - May 2007 Edition
- Jim Travers, Associate Editor, Consumer Reports - "Growing Up" - May 2007 Edition
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:06am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 28 April 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility & Consortium for Automotive Education
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs & AAA New Jersey
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic & Consortium for Automotive Education
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Body Shop, and I-Car
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostics & Access Automotive Communications