The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
April 21, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Reaction to Light and Air"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Drivers Deaths"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Kia Rondo
- David Koontz, Publisher of Chilton
- Dr. William Sharfman - Mazda 5
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 21 April 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Greater New York Safety Council
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards