The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
April 14, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "European Driving Disaster"
- Kevin Wilson, Senior Editor, AutoWeek - World Traffic Safety Symposium 2007
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2007 New York International Auto Show
- Jeff Bartlett, Deputy Editor OnLine Autos, Consumer Reports - New York Hosts The Final Event of the New Car Show Circuit
- Dr. William Sharfman, Chief Judge, Automotive News PACE Awards
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 14 April 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Greater New York Safety Council
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts