The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
April 7, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Snip of a branch" - Daimler's Chief Confirms Talks to Sell Chrysler
- Daniel P. Tardella, Senior Manager Jeep Marketing Plans, Chrysler - Jeep Division
- John Russell, New York Post Drive Article "Green not the green house"
- Dr. William Sharfman, Chief Judge Automotive News PACE Awards - New York International Auto Show
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 07 April 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Body Shop, and I-Car
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts