The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical changes at the WABC studios, The Auto Channel will not be able to cybercast live streams of The Auto Lab at this time. We will continue to make archives available until a solution is found. Thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
March 31, 2007
- Special Guest - Bill Agnew, Auto Enthusiast and Auto Journalist in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Guaranteed To Go To Ceed"
- Dr. James Quigley, Director of the Center for Sustainable Energy, Bronx Community College, CUNY - "Whose Oil Is It Anyway?"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2007 New York International Auto Show
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Perspective on Older Drivers"
- Dr. William Sharfman - BMW 3 Series Convertible
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 31 March 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Access Automotive Communications
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic
Nick Prague - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Greater New York Safety Council
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostic
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards