The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
March 24, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior Uropean Correspondent, London, England - Pierre Louis, Major World
- John McDermott, Consortium for Worker Education - Entry Level Automotive Training Classes for Unemployed
- John Russell, Senior Corresponden - Hyundai Accent ES
- Jim Travers, Senior Editor of Autos, Consumer Reports - "CR identifies Good Bets and Bad Bets to help guide used car buying decisions"
- Dr. Anthony D'Antoni - Active Head Restraints
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 24 March 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs, and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Arthur Egner - Ace Auto Clinic, Hewlett, Long Island, New York
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts