The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
February 24, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "It's In The Metal"
- Michael Porcelli - Honda's Odometer Problem
- Richard Retting, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Mind Those Traffic Lights"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - Chevy Silverado
- Lauren Fix, The Car Coach - "Avoid Flood Damaged Cars"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 24 February 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Body Shop, and I-Car
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts