The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
February 17, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Diesel Do Nicely, Thank You"
- Dr. James Quigley, Director, Center for Sustainable Energy, Bronx Community College, CUNY - "Brown Goes Green"
- Jon Linkov, Consumer Reports - Consumer Reports' Best & Worst SUVs Publication Names Vehicles That Stretch Fuel Dollars
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, joined by Mark Mallie, Brand Manager, Caliber
- Dr. William Sharfman, Chief Judge, PACE Awards - Update
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 17 February 2007
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs, and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Pierre Louis - Major World
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostic
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts