The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
February 10, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "First UK Broadcaster to Test The 2nd Generation SMART"
- Dr. James Quigley, Director of the Center for Sustainable Energy, Bronx Community College, CUNY - New Power Authority's On the Road to Clean Transportation
- Mike Quincy, Auto Test Data Analyst, Consumer Reports - Nissan Altima Climbs to Top Reports' Ratings for Family Sedans
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent and Craig Bierly, GMC Product Director
- Lauren Fix, The Car Coach - Elderly Drivers
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 10 February 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Pierre Louis - Major World
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Body Shop, and I-Car
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards
Robert Thurshwell - Ruta Auto Parts