The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
January 20, 2007
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent - "Don't Touch The Wires"
- Dr. James Quigley, Director, Center for Sustainable Energy, Bronx Community College, CUNY - Advanced Photovoltaic Training
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent; and Bart Herring, E-Class Product Manager, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Jerry Flint, Senior Automotive Editor, Forbes - "Flint: Why People Buy Cars"
- Peter Beutel, President, Cameron Hanover - Gasoline Pricing
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 20 January 2007
Harold Bendell - Major World
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Pierre Louis - Major World
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
John Serrano - Computer Diagnostic