The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
The Saturday, November 30 show is pre-recorded. It will be available in the archives, but there will not be a live cybercast. Check back that afternoon, and thank you for listening to The Auto Lab.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
December 23, 2006
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "European Is Best"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "First crash tests of minicars"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - The 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- Dr. William Sharfman, Chief Judge, Automotive News PACE Awards - The Infiniti G35
- Janette E. Fennell, Founder and President, Kids and Cars - Safety Groups Saddened by News of Detroit Child Strangled in Power Window
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 23 December 2006
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs, and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
David Goldsmith - Urban/Fulton Service Station, and Bronx Community College, CUNY
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Jerry Pastore - D&J Diagnostic
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Bill Sharfman - Director of Judging, The Automotive News Pace Awards