The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
December 16, 2006
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Unlike A Master"
- Dr. James Quigley, Director, Center for Sustainable Energy, Bronx Community College, CUNY - "Fuel for the Future"
- Jeff Bartlett, Managing Editor for Autos Online, Consumer Reports - "Consumer Reports Survey Reveals Automobile 'Tuning' Not Just For Young Men"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent - 2007 Pontiac G6 Convertible
- Lauren Fix, Spokesperson for Car Care Council - "Vehicle Safety Items Make Perfect Holiday Gifts"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 16 December 2006
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs, and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Leonard Kovel - Auto Audio Facility, Brooklyn, NY
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Victor Principe - Hostos Community College, CUNY
Simmons Valeris - Valeris Service Stations