The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
03/30/2014 — The shows from March 29th and 22nd are available in our archives now.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
December 2, 2006
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "Oh, You Park it Then"
- Russ Rader, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - "Top Safety Pick 2007 Winners"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, and Martin L. Walsh, General Manager, Hummer
- Keith Bradsher, Hong Kong Bureau Chief, New York Times - "Too Many Chinese Cars, Too Few Buyers, So Far"
- Glen von Nostitz, New York City Comptroller's Office Policy Director - "Highway Robbery: The High Cost of Automobile Insurance in New York"
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 02 December 2006
Harold Bendell - Major World
Nick Giancaspro - Baychester Auto Repair Facility and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Joe Guarino - Joe and Steve's Automotive Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Michael Porcelli - Central Avenue Body Shop, and I-Car
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Jordan Weine - Chairman, Gasoline and Automotive Service Station Dealers Association, and Bay Diagnostic Repair Facility