The Auto Channel's Automotive Teaching Institutions Guide
Find a college near you that offers training in automotive technology.
- Select the LOCATION in the box
- Use the "Start Search" button to begin your search.
© 2001 the Consortium for Automotive Education
Due to technical difficulties, the complete May 18, 2013 show is not available in the archive at this time. Look for it in the archives next Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Melissa Silberman, Principal of New York City Automotive High School, with students Juan Gonzalez and Jeremy Zamora, on The Auto Lab, November 4, 2006
November 18, 2006
- Robert Erskine, Senior European Correspondent, London, England - "There's A Baby in the Family"
- Jeff Bartlett, Managing Editor for Autos Online, Consumer Reports - "Reliability Of Some New Domestic Models Challenges Japanese Frontrunners"
- John Russell, Senior Correspondent, joined by David Muscaro, Director Engine Development and Validation at GM - Power Train's Future
- Dr. Bill Sharfman, Chief Judge, PACE Awards - The Volvo S80
The Auto Lab is an automotive broadcast series about the automotive industry, its history, and its culture, presenting the ideas of leading college faculty, authors, and automotive practitioners in a relaxed, conversational format.
New programs air
Saturdays at 7:05am Eastern Time
Professor Harold Wolchok - Host of The AutoLab
This Week's Guest Automotive Experts - Saturday, 18 November 2006
Harold Bendell - Major World
Tim Cacace - Master Mechanix Auto Body and Auto Repairs, and Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Arthur Egner - Ace Auto Clinic, Hewlett, Long Island, New York
Peyton Knight - Knight's Automotive Repairs
Howard Lepzelter - Bronx Community College, City University of New York
Nick Prague - Maintenance Superintendent - Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Instructor in Automotive Technology, Bronx Community College, CUNY
Jordan Weine - Chairman, Gasoline and Automotive Service Station Dealers Association, and Bay Diagnostic Repair Facility